Saturday, February 21, 2009

Moving!

Its been a crazy week - full of unexpected decisions.

I'm moving my studio. I'll really miss my friends at Flatiron Studios, but the time has come to change my path and work from home for awhile. I'll still be painting full time (with a little sewing on the side), but will show my work in other venues. Teresa has welcomed me to show at Art & Light sometime in the future - and I fully intend to take her up on it! I'm sad to close this chapter, but am looking forward to what's ahead.

There's a possibility of still hanging around the fabulous Pendleton Street Arts District. I'll keep you posted when things are more certain. More to come...

5 comments:

Jessi said...

We're excited about your new opportunity to immerse yourself in painting. You're great at what you do and I'm glad you found this new place!

Love you bunches!

Jessi

Teresa Roche said...

Oh Kyle -- I will miss you so!! So happy you will still be in walking distance...gotta take those pups walking in the district some time soon. We will come to visit you and Zolie.
Love,
T

blue moss said...

i'm sad...i'll miss your sunny smile when i pop in the studio! hope to still see you bunches
love michelle

Kelley Smith Style said...

i'll miss you! please let me know where you end up!
kelley

Cheryl said...

Kyle! I hope your new place is filled with auspicious vibes. Undoubtedly you have it looking funky and fun. I miss you! ~Cheryl