Tuesday, August 5, 2008


I started a new painting today. Here's my progress by the end of the morning. I'll try my best to finish it tomorrow and let you see it. I need to remember to take pictures from the beginning sketch to the end polish!

Today was VERY productive. I got two large canvases stretched and coated and made a good dent in my next batch of monsters. I found a bag of old tie scraps and made a critters out of them. They turned out well nicely, although harvesting ties is no fun.

Six of the neighborhood friends along with two dogs, French Fry and Buster, came for a visit this morning. It was pretty crazy for about ten minutes or so. I asked the kids to come back at 3:00, because I needed to work. These two sweeties came back and we worked on a few drawings. They went on their way around 4:30. It was a nice day!

No comments: