Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm IN!


Its kind of fun writing this blog - when I know that absolutely no one is looking at it.

I got to the studio at 8:30 this morning and the workers were already waiting. One of the guys checked to make sure my floor was dry and ready to be walked on - all went well. So I started moving junk - slowly. The humidity today was unbearable - I don't remember it being so "close" in a long, long time. Teresa and I moved everything by about 9:30. Stuff was everywherejust, but at least it was all in MY space - my interloping was over!

I really did nothing else today but organize and clean. Tomorrow I've got to paint the chalkboard edges again and really go to work on the famsters. They're coming along nicely. I've attached a group photo for your viewing pleasure... their little personalities are popping out!

1 comment:

Peter of Carolina said...

Atleast someones looking at your blog hehe even though I'm one of your moneyless relatives. I like the famsters.
Peter